Whether making a sale, starting a business, or simply doing some networking, your business card is mission critical to establishing your presence as a professional. As more and more business is done remotely and online, the humble business card is becoming obsolete. It’s time to take business cards to the next level.
|Screen Size||2.4” TFT LCD screen|
|Screen Resolution||320*240 pixels (16:9)|
|Card Size||A5(210x148mm), A4(297x210mm)|
|Power Supply||built-in rechargeable 3.7V lithium battery 300mAh|
|Memory Capacity||128MB (support around 10 minutes video)|
|Surface Treatment||Matte lamination|
|Cover Type||Soft cover|
|Printing||4 color process printing with a matte finish|
|Speaker||8Ω 2W High quality speaker|
|Picture format||BMP, JPG, JPEG, ETC.|
|Music format||MP3, WMA, PCM, ETC.|
|Buttons||no buttons or up 15 buttons|
|Charging||Mini or Micro USB charging cable|
|Functions||Open to play, fold to close or with buttons to control ON/OFF|
|Application||Company Sales & Showcasing. B2B sales. new products & services launches.|
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: 1 piece/EPE foam bag, 50 PCS/CTN. MEAS: 66*36*30.5cm
Production time: 7-10 working days after receipt of payment.
Shipping options: 3-5 days by express UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT, EMS, Aramex or 15-30 days by ocean.
- When you open the Video Card, it will automatically play the video loop playback. Once it’s closed, it will stop playing the video.
- Charge: First, USB ties is inserted to computer and then insert to the card USB interface, which the battery could be charged. During the charging process, the card is closed. The charging time is 3~4 hours.
- When using the card, it cannot be blended, patted and dropped.
- You must switch off the video firstly and then connect with the computer.
- When loading the videos, the video files could be stored to the VIDEO Folder of the removable Disk. We also could copy the data of the LCD card to the computer or U Disk.